PublicationOpportunity for Publication in Pacific Journals
1. Pacific Business Review International-indexed in ESCI by THOMSON REUTERS-ISSN: 0974-438X (Print), Impact factor (SJIF): 5.889
2. Unnati-The Business Journal-ISSN No.: 2319-1740, SJIF Impact Factor - 6.199 (Print)
3. Pacific Hospitality Review-ISSN No.:- 2320-1398 (Print)
4. Pacific University Journal of Social Sciences-ISSN No. : -2456-7477 (Print)
All the accepted papers will be published either in the above journals or ISBN Conference Proceeding Book
Benefits to Contributors
- Publication opportunity in one of the conference associated journals with ISSN or ISBN Book.
- Showcase your research and develop research ideas through discussion and feedback.
- Connect with other intellects and explore opportunities within and beyond your areas of specific research interest.
- Local Sightseeing.
Paper in AbsentiaPaper in absentia is for those who cannot come to attend the conference due to any unavoidable reason but wish to submit a paper in the conference. Such contributors are encouraged to send their full length paper by 30th March 2019. Papers submitted in absentia shall be eligible for publication after the review process. tation
Papers accepted for poster presentation will be required to present their paper in poster form according to the guidelines.
Submission of paperAbstracts / Papers are invited from Researchers, Academicians, Professionals, Students, and Experts on the issues related with the theme of the conference.
The contributors are requested to mail the abstracts/papers